At the begin of 2004, Sitem extended the production with a new production site in the Slovak Republic. The whole activities in the Spisska nova Ves site, started officially from 2005, and includes:
- 8 rapid metals lamination stamps (from 250 to 315 Tons.);
- 2 Oven used in heat treatement;
- 3 lines used in die-casting of aluminium or other alloys for rotors;
- 2 lines for automated soldering;
- The experience and the workforce of more than 100 employes.
The company serves several important customers in Europe.