SITEM S.p.A., founded in 1974, is an important European manufacturer of stamped and annealed electrical laminations. The company’s aims have been extremely clear from the start: respond to customers needs as dynamically and precisely as possible. This has led continuously to considerable investment towards increasing production, efficiency and quality. Sitem spa has a large catalogue of products and services:
- Electrical steel lamination stamping for electric motors and transformers;
- Aluminium die-casting for rotors used in electric motors;
- Die-casting Aluminium components used in electric motor housings;
- Lamination annealing heat treatement;
- Design and construction of tungsten cabide tools for electrical lamination stamping;
- Design and construction of tungsten cabide tools for electric motor housings;
- Laser cutting of carbon steel or other materials reaching thickness up to 100mm;
- Coils slitting, up to 23Tons and 2 mm thickness;
- Lamination block stamping;
- Lamination punching up to 190 mm and 1200 mm diameter;
- AC nuclei and toroidals for electric use;
- Small and medium trasformers;
- We have always believed in quality and innovation
- We have always believed that investing in human resources is priceless for a company.
- From the beginning we are proud to produce at the highest technological level on the market.
- We always treat the customer as our ally in the continual search for improvement.